What are LapMonitor prices for my country ?
Outside Europe zone:
- LapMonitor: €70 (USD84)
- Transponder: €29.17 (USD35)
Inside Europe zone:
- LapMonitor club starting kit: €84
- Transponder: €35
- Bluetooth 4.0. Range: up to 80 m
- Power supply: 2xAAA batteries (not included)
- IR range: 5-10 meters depending on weather conditions
- Power supply: 3.7-8.4v (JR receiver or Molex connector)
- Multi-language English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- Training and race mode
- Live race commentary
- Spoken lap-times
- Save, export and share your results
- Iphone 4S,5/6/7/8/X, Ipad 3/4, Ipad mini 2/3/4, ipad Air/Air 2 (with IOS 9 or higher)
- Android 5.0 or higher with Bluetooth 4.0 or higher
How it works ?
Does the LapMonitor support multiple cars passing side by side ?
Yes it works, here are videos that shows car passing side by side:
What is the difference between LapMonitor Club starting kit and Training kit ?
All LapMonitor are identical. The only difference is that LapMonitor training kit includes a transponder and Club starting kit doesn't
What is the difference between Molex and JR transponder ?
Molex and JR transponder types are identical except the connector
Which connector type should I choose for my transponder ?
The transponder with JR connector can be powered directly by your receiver
The transponder with the Molex connector can be powered by
- a 1S/2S LiPo battery with 2 PIN Molex 51005 connector
- your car/motorbike receiver using the Molex to JR adapter