What are LapMonitor prices for my country ?
USA and Outside Europe zone:
- LapMonitor: €70 (USD84)
- Transponder: €29.17 (USD35)
Inside Europe zone:
- France LapMonitor: €84
- France Transponder: €35
- Bluetooth 4.0. Range: up to 80 m
- Power supply: 2xAAA batteries (not included)
- IR range: 5-10 meters depending on weather conditions
- Power supply: 3.7-8.4v (JR receiver or Molex connector)
- Multi-language English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- Training and race mode
- Live race commentary
- Spoken lap-times
- Save, export and share your results
- Iphone 4S,5/6/7/8/X, Ipad 3/4, Ipad mini 2/3/4, ipad Air/Air 2 (with IOS 9 or higher)
- Android 5.0 or higher with Bluetooth 4.0 or higher
How it works ?
Does the LapMonitor support multiple cars passing side by side ?
Yes it works, here are videos that shows car passing side by side:
What is the difference between LapMonitor Club starting kit and Training kit ?
All LapMonitor are identical. The only difference is that LapMonitor training kit includes a transponder and Club starting kit doesn't
What is the difference between Molex and JR transponder ?
Molex and JR transponder types are identical except the connector
Which connector type should I choose for my transponder ?
The transponder with JR connector can be powered directly by your receiver
The transponder with the Molex connector can be powered by
- a 1S/2S LiPo battery with 2 PIN Molex 51005 connector
- your car/motorbike receiver using the Molex to JR adapter
For 1:8 IC, we recommend the transponder with Molex connector that very versatile and fast to install on the car body
Transponder installations examples
Example of compatible batteries for transponders with molex connector
Clic here to get some compatible batteries for transponders with molex connector
Here is a link to our apk file fonr installing on Huawei, Amazon fire or other Android device without playstore: APK
To verify your binay, you can check the MD5SUM of 1.93 is e256e4f07b0d3df3304f2c2d6ea349fb